I LOVE YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE
I LOVE YOU
"The first Disney Movie to tell girls they can fight too is Frozen!"
"Frozen is the first Disney Movie where the girl didn’t need a man to save her!! <3 "
"Frozen is the first Disney movie about loving sisters!"
"Frozen is the first Disney movie to question why someone would get married after knowing them for only a day."
"Frozen is the first film to have a blonde male lead who “doesn’t fit the cookie cutter mold””
I want to be the last person who ever kisses you…That sounds bad, like a death threat or something. What I’m trying to say is, you’re it. This is it for me.
Hey, there’s a new Facebook group for Trans-identified survivors of hate crimes, domestic abuse & sexual abuse. The mods seem really great, if you’re trans and working through trauma or abuse-related difficulties, stop on by.
1. You will not be required to trigger warn, however, if you are attaching graphic photos, please warn for that. Use your good judgement.
2. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT TRANS. Cisgender LGB allies are great but this needs to be a safe space for trans people.
3. Do not use slurs unless it is relevant in telling your story. Yes, that means the t-word, and the f-word.
4. Please keep discussion abuse-specific or trans-specific.
5. Anyone who is offering to help, do your best to make sure info you spread is correct.
6. Keep this a misogyny, transmisogyny, and racism-free zone. Be respectful to other survivors. If those elements are relevant in telling your story you may include them.
7. More Rules TBA as situations arise. Thank you for reading.
I know I have some trans survivors that this may help.